Call for proposals: Tutorials at ACM Hypertext 2020
As part of the Hypertext 2020 programme, we cordially invite
proposals for tutorials from active researchers, experienced tutors
in academia, industry, government agencies, and others. We expressly invite students to present their work on the conference topics as a tutorial.
Ideal tutorials will cover the state-of-the-art research and ideas,
innovative developments, and novel applications in a specific aspect of
hypertext and social media, but proposals are especially encouraged on
emerging topics, related to the main conference themes.
We anticipate sharing profits with tutorial leaders. If a tutorial has more than ten participants the tutorial leaders will be paid.
Send your workshop proposals (as a single PDF file) by e-mail to the
tutorial chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org. using the email subject [HT2020 TUTORIAL] with the following information:
– Title of the tutorial
– Keywords (describing the main themes of the tutorial)
– Description of the tutorial (topics and goals)
– Tutorial presenters biographies (1-2 paragraphs per presenter)
– Length of tutorial (1.5 or 3 hours)
– Expected background and prerequisite of audience
– Relevance of the tutorial to Hypertext 2020 and the attendees
– A list of references/resources to be covered in the tutorial
– Previous editions of the tutorial, if presenters have given similar
– The accepted proposal presenters should provide comprehensive
tutorial notes or slides to the tutorial audience at no additional fee
Deadline for tutorial submission is March 24, 2020.